[Bobwhite Blather] Financial practices for units: Non-profit status and sales tax

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Aug 17 05:01:49 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Financial practices for units:
Non-profit status and sales tax'

To continue our series of articles on unit finance, we'll discuss a couple
issues that can be complex: whether your unit holds non-profit status and its
implications, including sales tax liability.

Bear in mind that I am not an accountant or tax lawyer. The information
presented here is from personal experience. Also, rules and regulations may vary
from state to state. As always, check with your council, chartered organization
or a professional if you want definitive advice.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/financial-practices-for-units-non-profit-status-and-sales-tax/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com