[Bobwhite Blather] Webelos program changes

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Mar 2 05:00:50 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Webelos program changes'

In our continuing series on changes coming this year to the Cub Scout program,
this month I'll preview the Webelos changes along with some pointers on how to
do some advance preparation for some of the Adventures.

As always, be sure to consult the BSA's Program Updates website for the official
word on the changes to the program. Note that the recently-held webcasts on the
Cub changes have been posted for viewing at any time.

While seven Adventures are required as with the lower ranks, the new Webelos
requirements allow for two electives instead of just one, and Arrow of Light
allows the Scout to choose three.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/webelos-program-changes/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com