[Bobwhite Blather] Our job is to enable success

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Mar 5 05:02:07 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Our job is to enable success'

I doubt there's anyone who hasn't felt frustration at how poorly or
inefficiently our Scouts go about doing tasks at one point or another. We all
know how to set up a tent - and could beat almost any Scout in a competition -
how to cook in the outdoors, how to lead a meeting, plan an outing, pack a
trailer or shop for groceries for a campout.

All too often, adults feel the need to take over some of these jobs so they'll
be done "right".

But is that the point?

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/our-job-is-to-enable-success/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com