[Bobwhite Blather] The law of attraction

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Mar 12 13:21:10 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'The law of attraction'

I was watching the birds fly around in my back yard the other morning. Among
others, we have a pair of cardinals who have returned for the last couple years.
Here's a picture my wife took as they relaxed in our magnolia tree. I'm not
absolutely sure it's the same birds but a friend told me that cardinals mate for
life.

Certainly, this pair of cardinals is attracted to each other, but the reason
they're in my yard is most likely because I put out one of their favorite foods,
sunflower seeds, during the winter. Just this morning I observed the male
sitting on the feeder having his breakfast.

It's the "law of attraction": Put out sunflower seeds and you'll attract
cardinals, bluejays, orioles and other colorful birds.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/the-law-of-attraction/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com