[Bobwhite Blather] Your Scouting social network

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Nov 16 05:00:30 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Your Scouting social network'

The rise over the last several years of social networking in the form of online
services like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram have revolutionized the way we
communicate. Regardless of where we are in the world, we can keep in touch with
our network of friends back home or anywhere else.

Networking is not new to the digital age, though. Making friends out of business
associates is an art and an essential skill. Success in business is largely tied
to having a network of people you can call on - and who can call on you - when
the need arises.

In fact, who you know, and the connections you make, is every bit as important
as what you know - and in many cases, even more so.

As a Scouter, there's another sort of social network that you should nurture -

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/your-scouting-social-network/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=3910&utm_title=Your+Scouting+social+network

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com