[Bobwhite Blather] Extraordinary people

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Wed Nov 25 05:01:02 PST 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Extraordinary people'

On one of his first episodes of the Scoutmaster Podcast, my friend Clarke Green
offered an essay in tribute to Extraordinary people. I found it to be one of
the most true-to-life descriptions of the kind of person who becomes a Scouter.
At this time of Thanksgiving, I'd like to present Clarke with his essay from
[...]

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/extraordinary-people/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=3972&utm_title=Extraordinary+people

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com