[Bobwhite Blather] How to ruin a board of review

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Tue Sep 8 05:01:08 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'How to ruin a board of review'

Anyone who serves on a troop committee has most likely participated in a rank
advancement board of review. To me, it is an honor and a pleasure to serve on
one, for it is through this process that we can gain insight into the youth
experience.

That is, if we ask the right questions and treat the Scout fairly.

There is much advice on the conduct of a board of review.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/how-to-ruin-a-board-of-review/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com