[Bobwhite Blather] Financial practices for units: New-Age financial products

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Sep 21 05:18:51 PDT 2015

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Financial practices for units: New-Age
financial products'

The way we handle and manage money has changed significantly with the
information age. Cash will always be with us, and checks are still in use, but
electronic funds transfer is becoming the way we move money around.

Should a smallish enterprise like a Scouting unit take advantage of these
innovations? Let's look at some situations, and see if they make sense for you.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/financial-practices-for-units-new-age-financial-products/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=2397&utm_title=Financial+practices+for+units%3A+New-Age+financial+products

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com