[Bobwhite Blather] What aren't they learning in school?

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Feb 15 05:00:33 PST 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'What aren't they learning in school?'

Every school day, our Scouts get up in the morning, have their breakfast, gather
their belongings and head off to school for a day of learning. Important
subjects such as history, English, mathematics, science, music and art are
taught, with the aim that our young people will acquire a well-rounded set of
skills to give them a starting point when they head out to college and a
career.

Trouble is, they aren't learning the important stuff. In fact, what they
actually are learning most likely works counter to their future aspirations.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/what-arent-they-learning-in-school/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=3876&utm_title=What+aren%26amp%3B%238217%3Bt+they+learning+in+school%3F

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com