[Bobwhite Blather] Giving kids what's lacking in school

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Feb 22 05:00:22 PST 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Giving kids what's lacking in school'

If you have children in school, you have undoubtedly noticed that they are
learning more complex subjects than you did as a kid, and are encountering
concepts earlier in life. The stuff I learned in college - organic chemistry,
calculus and nuclear physics - are being covered in high school, and our middle
school students [...]

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/giving-kids-whats-lacking-in-school/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4133&utm_title=Giving+kids+what%26amp%3B%238217%3Bs+lacking+in+school

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com