[Bobwhite Blather] Summer camp packing list for adults

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jun 6 05:11:32 PDT 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Summer camp packing list for adults'

June is here, which means troops will be heading off to summer camp starting
this month. The annual pilgrimage always involves making sure everyone has what
they need in order to have a successful week at camp.

There are many lists of what Scouts should bring to summer camp - clothing and
personal gear, forms, handbooks, camping essentials and outdoor equipment, to
name a few. As an example, here is a list (PDF) from my troop. I put it
together a few years ago, with input from our experienced youth campers, and
offered it to Scouts and their parents, with the advice that the Scout should
pack his own gear.

That list covers what Scouts will likely need at camp, but what about adults?

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/summer-camp-packing-list-for-adults/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4326&utm_title=Summer+camp+packing+list+for+adults

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com