[Bobwhite Blather] Summer camp survival kit

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Jun 20 05:08:19 PDT 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Summer camp survival kit'

Even though summer camp rolls around each year at this time, we're never quite
prepared for it. We generally do a pretty good job, but there are details we
tend to forget from one year to the next. Add to this the changing nature of our
troops and a refresher becomes a good idea.

So, whether you're heading to camp next week or next month, here are some summer
camp-related articles that I and others have written on the subject recently.

Read the rest of this post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/summer-camp-survival-kit/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4334&utm_title=Summer+camp+survival+kit

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com