[Bobwhite Blather] Making the most of meeting time

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Nov 14 05:01:31 PST 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Making the most of meeting time'

Meetings are one of the constant truths about serving Scouting as an adult
volunteer. We enjoy serving the Scouts and helping them succeed, but it seems
like we are constantly being called to meetings for one reason or another. Just
last week I attended three meetings and there are a couple more this week.

The responsibility for making sure a meeting is productive - or even necessary
in the first place - falls on the person calling and organizing the meeting.

Read the rest of this post at
https://bobwhiteblather.com/making-the-most-of-meeting-time/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4502&utm_title=Making+the+most+of+meeting+time

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com