[Bobwhite Blather] How often should a troop camp?

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Nov 21 17:36:55 PST 2016

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'How often should a troop camp?'

A troop committee chair writes:
Our Scoutmaster wants to change our campout schedule so that instead of having
monthly campouts, the troop would camp every other month, and do a service
project in the months when there isn't a campout. This doesn't seem right to me
- shouldn't the Scouts be camping every month?
To start to answer your question, let's go to the Methods of Boy Scouting and
look at the Outdoor Programs method:

Read the rest of this post at
https://bobwhiteblather.com/how-often-should-a-troop-camp/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4548&utm_title=How+often+should+a+troop+camp%3F

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com