[Bobwhite Blather] Dealing with alumni adults

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon May 1 05:00:37 PDT 2017

There's a new item at Bobwhite Blather: 'Dealing with alumni adults'

A while back, we ran a couple articles about the role that other adults play in
a Boy Scout troop. By "other" adults, I'm referring to assistant Scoutmasters,
committee members and parents of Scouts.

But sometimes, you encounter a situation where adults like to stick around after
their sons have aged out and moved on. They'd like to stay associated with the
troop but no longer have a Scout registered.

I received such a question from a reader recently.

Read the rest of this post at
https://bobwhiteblather.com/dealing-with-alumni-adults/?utm_source=subscribe2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify&utm_id=4786&utm_title=Dealing+with+alumni+adults

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
notify at bobwhiteblather.com