[Bobwhite Blather] More on "sports parents" and Scouting

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Mon Sep 9 05:01:23 PDT 2013

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'More on "sports parents" and Scouting'

In February, we posted an article titled Signing Day in which we explored the
high-profile world of high school athletes committing to play sports in college
and how the "race to the top" ends up costing parents, families and youth
dearly, often to grave disappointment. A few months later, Bryan Wendell
of Scouting Magazine blogged about the phenomenon as well.

More continues to be written about the youth sports craze and how parents can
best manage their children's, and their own, experience and expectations.

You may view the latest post at
http://www.fmaynard.com/scouting/archives/2413?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postnotify

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.

Best regards,
Frank Maynard
email: scouter at fmaynard.com