[Bobwhite Blather] An unexpected honor

Bobwhite Blather Scouting Blog bobwhiteblather at lists.bobwhiteblather.com
Thu Aug 7 09:21:36 PDT 2014

Bobwhite Blather has posted a new item, 'An unexpected honor'

Our troop held its first-ever summer court of honor this week. I realize that
most troops meet year-around, and hold four courts of honor to recognize their
Scouts for their accomplishments. Our troop, however, has long had a policy of
not meeting when school is not in session. I suggested last year that the Scouts
should consider meeting in some way over the summer, the Scoutmaster agreed, and
the PLC planned every-other-week troop meetings (in order to dodge around high
adventure and summer camp). They did a great job, planning a beach night, a
canoeing night, a cooking night and a couple other fun things.

Back to the court of honor, though.

You may view the latest post at
http://bobwhiteblather.com/an-unexpected-honor/

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
Bobwhite Blather
scouter at fmaynard.com